Environmental Health & Safety
Environmental Health & Safety
Future Students  |  Current Students  |  Academics  |  Alumni   |    Giving   |   Faculty & Staff   |   Visitors  |   Athletics

Environmental Health & Safety

Academics »

Learn about the 60+ degrees and programs we offer. And discover the outstanding enrichment opportunities available to you.

Workers' Compensation

Resources:   What   you   need   to   know

All employees1 at Montana Tech are covered by Workers' Compensation insurance. The coverage is part of a Montana University System (MUS) Self-funded Workers’ Compensation Program. This program has been in existence since 2003 and is provided at no cost to employees.

Two excellent sources of information can be found online providing a very informative discussion about general workers compensation benefits in Montana and the specifics of the self-funded MUS program created by the Montana Board of Regents (BOR) for all MUS and OCHE employees.

Other important links & documents

If you have any questions or comments about the Montana Tech Workers’ Compensation program, contact Cathy Isakson at (406) 496-4380 or contact Marilyn Cameron at (406) 496-4463.

1Employee is defined by any faculty, staff or student who are paid through the Montana Tech payroll department. Volunteers are not eligible for WC benefits.