In order for all of the correct classes to show up on your Degree Evaluation (CAPP) in MyMtech, students enrolled in any program requiring that you choose an option must declare their option so it can be entered into our student information system. Once this form is submitted and processed, you will be able to see all of the appropriate classes on your Degree Evaluation. Please note: this form is only to declare an option in your chosen major. If you wish to change your major, you must complete the Change of Major Form.

If you cannot see the form below, please disable any ad-blocking extensions on your browser and refresh the page. Or, please try a different browser.