Financial Aid

Career Services

Addiction Resource/Veteran's and Substance Abuse: The Many sides of the Problem

U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs

GI Bill® Comparison Tool: Calculate your benefits and research approved programs.

Veteran's Upward Bound in Montana: VUB is a pre-college program that prepares veterans for all aspects of post-secondary education or training.

MilitaryOneSource: Military OneSource is a confidential Department of Defense-funded program providing comprehensive information on every aspect of military life at no cost to active duty, National Guard, reserve members and their families.

Montana Department of Public Health & Human Services: The Montana Network of Care for Service Members, Veterans, and their Families (SMVF) is a one-stop shop for services, information, support, advocacy, resources, and more. Supplies resources for transitioning to University life.

American Council on Education (ACE)

Community College of the Air Force

FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid): Apply for Federal Financial Aid.

Scholarships for Military Children

Scholarship Search,

Troops to Teachers, U.S. Dept. of Ed. & U.S. Dept. of Defense: Troops to Teachers is a U.S. Department of Defense program that helps eligible military personnel begin a new career as teachers in public schools where their skills, knowledge and experience are most needed.

U.S. Department of Education

VA Mental Health: Authoritative mental health information and resources for Veterans and their families.

Veteran's Crisis Line: The Veterans Crisis Line connects Veterans in crisis and their families and friends with qualified, caring Department of Veterans Affairs responders through a confidential toll-free hotline, online chat, or text.

Women Veterans (Center for Women Veterans, VA)

College Navigator: The National Center for Education Statistics (NCES) is the primary federal entity for collecting and analyzing data related to education in the U.S. and other nations.

Financial Aid Shopping Sheet: The Federal College Financing Plan, or shopping sheet, was created to help students compare costs between colleges. In order to receive a personalized shopping sheet, you must apply for financial aid. To apply for financial aid, you will need to have submitted a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). In addition to the FAFSA, you will also need to have completed your entire financial aid file. 

Veterans Education benefits will only appear on the shopping sheet if you have turned in all of the necessary documentation needed by the School Certifying Official. See the Necessary Documents tab on our Veterans website for what is needed. 

Contact the School Certifying Official at Montana Tech if you would like an estimated College Financing Plan.

Paying for College: Get help to make informed financial decisions about how to pay for college.

College Scorecard